Pages

29 July 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

In only four short days I'll be heading out to the beautiful (and rainy) land of Great Britain for a final summer hoo-rah before I head off to college. I'll be traveling with the fam, and i'm very much looking forward to it. I am beyond excited to eat fish and chips, watch Manchester United play a thrilling game of 'football,' make the royal guards at Buckingham Palace laugh, and ride a bicycle through the idyllic irish countryside. I'll be sure to try to update this blog (that probably no one even reads) with all my thrilling adventures :) As for now...I better get packing! There's so much to do and so little time!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

I am SO INSANELY JEALOUS! What an amazing family trip! You guys will have so much fun! PLEASE DO update the blog with all your great stories and funny moments of making the guards laugh! And be sure to include pictures! Have tons of fun (duh, you will!). I can't wait to hear all about it.

Brooke said...

I'm looking forward to many memorable pics of the Schvetta!

Anonymous said...

Yay for blogs. I need a lesson in the blog world when you come home. And yay for velcro headbands. woo woo.

Celeste said...

I'll read it so you better update it!!! Thanks for your help last night -- you are a beautiful velcro headband model!!! That's for dang sure!