2. Got stuck in the mud while searching for elk. The more we tried to get the truck out, the deeper it sunk into the snowy mud. By some miracle, we had cell phone service and were able to get a couple of the managers to come rescue us. (Of course this happened the one time I forgot to take my camera).
3. Found an absolutely disgusting bucket full of rotting rodents. Gag me.
4. The weather actually cooperated for a few minutes, so we went out for a hike. Don't you wish you got to spend your entire summer here? I heart the Uintas.
5. Cooked a little...or a lot. Yes, folks, that is a triple layer peanut butter cake with pudding filling and peanut butter and fudge frosting.
6. Came home and had a killer weekend in Provo at ComedySportz and a very sketchy carnival. Who doesn't love hanging out with Mexicans and white trash?! Some 12 year old Mexican kid even begged us for 2 bucks so he could buy a funnel cake to make his girlfriend happy. Classy.
3 comments:
Ummm....I'd rather see the truck getting stuck than the bucket of rats.....
didn't that peanut butter pile make you want to die a little, my peanut butter-hater friend?
Did you make "porcupine pie" with your dead friend? And I'm going to tell you the truth, I wanted to throw up after viewing your rodent picture. yucky ucky!
Yes I wish I could spend my summer basking in the beauty of the Uintas! ENJOY! I'm going to have to live vicariously through you!
Post a Comment