I am in love with the sunshine and blue skies that has been so abundant the past few days. Today I went to the park and saw a group of people playing croquet. I think I will throw a classy tea party/croquet tournament to celebrate the coming of spring and green things and flowers. Spring will also be a delightful time to take pictures. I can't even begin to tell you how much I despise taking photo after photo of snow and brown trees. So drab.
On another random tangent... today I made a list of things people do that annoy me. I know I should look for the good in people and blah blah blah. Whatever. I just want to complain for five seconds. Plus this is my blog and I'll post what I want.
Things People Do That Drive Me Crazy:
1. Wear UGG boots and drag their feet when they walk. And walk on the instep of the shoe.
2. Actually, any feet-dragging-while-walking-down-the-street, no matter what type of shoe they're wearing. The sound makes me cringe.
3. Watch TV all day.
4. Ask pointless, annoying questions in class.
5. Too touchy-feely. Especially in public.
6. Use words they don't know the definition of. (Okay, I might sometimes be guilty of this. But it's still annoying)
7. Talk non-stop just because they love the sound of their own voice.
8. Act stupid on purpose.
There are a lot more, but I am too lazy to think of them right now.
2 comments:
EWWWW!!! I HATE it when people walk on the instep of their UGGs!
Also, yes to #4, especially when it makes the professor go off on a completely irrelevant tangent and you end up accomplishing nothing for the entire lecture. This is quite frequent in engineering classes. I want to tear everyone's lights out!
Me visiting your blog put Florence on your Feedjit Traffic Feed, whatever that is. That should make you like me more. And I love your blog still.
Post a Comment