Pages

19 September 2012

God Bless Humanity

God bless the girl who told me to talk to Brian about financial aid. And bless Brian, who told me to talk to Chris, who told me to talk to the girl again. Bless her for helping me get out of the $1,177 BYU wanted me to pay.

And bless the girl who chased the other girl down to tell her that she had left her keys and flash drive at the computer in the library. I'm sure she appreciated being saved from that horrible moment where you get to your apartment and realize you have no way of getting in and you have no clue where your keys could have ran off to - not to mention that panic that strikes when you realize the assignment that's due in 15 minutes is on the missing flash drive. I told her she got the citizen of the day award.

And bless my professor who spent a good portion of his afternoon introducing me to other professors and staff in hopes of helping me figure out what to do with my life.

I almost forgot to mention Tess, the girl who overheard me talking about what I was interested in and how I have no idea how to make a career out of the mess in my mind. She gave me her email and said "I was in your shoes a year ago. Contact me with any question, even if it seems crazy. I'd be happy to give you advice about whatever."

Why was I so blessed to have so many heroes in my path today?

No comments: