Pages

03 November 2008

Cereal Killer

Cereal is probably my best friend. I think I could eat Frosted Mini Wheats all day, everyday. I'm sure you're familiar with the sheer glee that comes with getting a square that is just coated in a thick layer of frosting-y goodness, right? Or maybe getting two squares hooked together is more your thing. I'm a big fan of either.

This morning I got up and poured myself a heaping bowl of it to start my day off right. To my surprise, out popped a ENORMOUS mini wheat absolutely drenched in frosting. I kid you not, 4 squares were hooked together and I've never seen so much of that delicious white coating in my life. I almost fainted. Ok, not really, but I did take a picture so you could all envy the fact that I partook of the world's best breakfast this morning.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

MMMMM - I agree! This is surely the delight of my day when this happens! Must be a family thing...

Melanie said...

HAHAHAHA! I TOTALLY agree!! :)