Pages

20 November 2008

Starving

I have begun a week long fast in preparation for Thanksgiving and the feast that I will partake of. Before you start thinking about how noble of a thing this is, I must inform you that this is an entirely involuntary fast. I have officially run out of the basic staples! My cupboards are bare and as a result I am starving to death.

Food I am currently out of:
  • Milk
  • Bread
  • Lunchmeat
  • Cottage cheese
  • Fresh fruit
  • Fruit snacks
  • Granola bars
  • Lots of other stuff I can't even think of
I'm not really sure how I'm going to survive for the next few days. Looks like I'll be downing cans of mandarin oranges and evaporated milk. No car+no time+no money=no food.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

When I was in school, I would have starved if it hadn't been for my loving cousin...Sarah. Seriously, I think for two weeks I ate more tuna than I ever have in life. I vowed not to eat it for a very long time due to the horror and shock it placed on my body! ha ha jk. Anyways I LOVE Thanksgiving and all the food, so make sure you get your fill and enjoy. I will miss you, we are at Lee's fam this year :(