Pages

18 November 2008

Is it Thanksgiving yet???

Every single day is just dragging on slower and slower and I am in dire need of a big, fat break!

It seems like whenever I have some ginormous thing (or combination of things) to accomplish, I feel like life will be so much better once it's over with. Like...'once I turn in this research paper my life will be easy as cake,' or 'it'll be all good after I take this test or get the cleaning done or check off those stupid little lingering things on my to-do list. ' Get what I'm saying?

But in all reality, life never actually gets better once these things are done. Sure, it's a relief, but the joy is VERY short-lived. Things will constantly be added to the never ending to-do list.

With that said, my life will truly be much better once this month is over. I'll have completed a HUGE project for work stuff and conquered my stats test. Well, it'll all be good until finals. Ugh.

No comments: