While most other college students have returned home and are kicking off this delightful holiday season, I am just beginning the week of death, more commonly known as finals week.
Day 1 of this grand adventure has gone like this:
Wake up early for some last minute refresher on all things Sociology.
Venture out into the frigid winter air and board the bus headed for campus.
Walk across campus, secretly wishing I had a brain chip implanted in my head to assist with information retention.
Attempt to look over notes again, but watching others stress about everything is way too entertaining/distracting.
Take the test.
Return home via Da Bus.
Eat ridiculous amounts of junk food and chicken burritos.
Wonder why people keep giving me treats. Never in my life have I eaten so many brownies, cookies, candy, and other random things all at once. I constantly feel like I'm on the verge of barfing.
Study Spanish like mad. All day. Ugh.
Get distracted by random things every 10 or 20 minutes. (Thus this random picture of me studying. Looks fun, right?)
Day 1 of this grand adventure has gone like this:
Wake up early for some last minute refresher on all things Sociology.
Venture out into the frigid winter air and board the bus headed for campus.
Walk across campus, secretly wishing I had a brain chip implanted in my head to assist with information retention.
Attempt to look over notes again, but watching others stress about everything is way too entertaining/distracting.
Take the test.
Return home via Da Bus.
Eat ridiculous amounts of junk food and chicken burritos.
Wonder why people keep giving me treats. Never in my life have I eaten so many brownies, cookies, candy, and other random things all at once. I constantly feel like I'm on the verge of barfing.
Study Spanish like mad. All day. Ugh.
Get distracted by random things every 10 or 20 minutes. (Thus this random picture of me studying. Looks fun, right?)
Enjoy your week and be grateful you're not studying your brains out trying to memorize ridiculously pointless tidbits of information!
No comments:
Post a Comment