Pages

23 December 2008

With a Capital 'B'

It has recently come to my attention that I have nothing interesting to write about. Call me a mega-geek, but sometimes I go about my day thinking about one thing: what to write on my blog. Ok, it's not the only thing I think about, but sometimes I really do sit here try to come up with ways to make my life sound the least bit interesting. I regret to inform you all that my life is boring. I should probably write 'Boring' with a capital B. It's that significant.

Winter break has been pretty much polar opposite of school - in a good way. I can't even begin to tell you how nice it was to sleep in until 10:30 this morning, lounge around all day watching loads of TV and movies. It was divine. And also boring. Story of my life.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I got really excited when I read the title of this post. I thought for sure it was going to be an ode to me. Imagine my disappointment...