Pages

24 January 2009

Facelift

I was getting sick of my old blog design so I changed it. I came to the realization that blogger sucks at having super easy templates that you can totally customize. (I guess you weren't lying, Brooke).

Maybe it's my lack of html code knowledge, but after wasting half the day on this dumb thing I didn't figure anything out.

Does anyone know of an easy way I can change the look of my blog? I want to have more control over the fonts (the 4 choices I have are rather pathetic) and get rid of that dumb search bar in the header. Ideas?

3 comments:

Brooke said...

The only way I know to get rid of the header is by uploading a template from a site such as btemplates. However, uploaded templates often come with troubles of their own, and can limit customization even more. You could always just be like me and move to WordPress...

MD said...

Ha that sounded so official. I feel like WordPress is just too much for my poor internet abilities. Mostly I'm just too lazy to spend the time figuring it all out.

Brooke said...

Well, you know... I'm pretty legit. Actually, the transition was a lot easier than I'd anticipated. I'll admit that WP is a bit more convoluted, however. Bassa. We need to discuss Open Latte. Perhaps over an open latte?