I had a dream over the weekend while I was home that gave me a good chuckle. In my dream I was with a group of people playing karaoke and I was in a really bad mood. Needless to say, I had zero desire to stand up and sing a cheesy song (surprising, I know, because I secretly dominate karaoke).
After a great deal of arguing, a microphone was shoved into my face and the song started playing. I was bound and determined to make those wretched "friends" of mine suffer, so I decided to sing as off key as possible and replace the lyrics with la, la, la's.
In the middle of my lovely little ditty in my dream, my sister (who I was sharing a bed with) was startled awake and said, "Are you SINGING?" I replied, "Yes." And then I woke up and realized the hilarity of the situation.
3 comments:
HA HA HA HA!!! That's SOOO funny! One time, in Jr. High, I was having a sleepover and in my dream I was in gym class doing jumping jacks - but I was also doing them on my bed with my friend right there...she woke me up cuz the bed was shaking -- it was so hilarious! Funny things can happen to us while we are sleeping, that's for sure!
oh my gosh I love this story so much I wish it was mine! I have woken up laughing and I think thats about it. On time Lee tried to literally strangle me in his sleep...but was he really sleeping? I guess we will never know! :)
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
probably the best night ever. :) i laugh out loud every time i think of it.
BWAHAHA.
Post a Comment