Pages

23 February 2009

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Good: The spring-y weather is absolutely phenomenal. I kicked a soccer ball around outside today for the first time in way longer than I'd like to admit, and it was sheer bliss.

Bad: Over the weekend I locked my keys in my car. The spare was still at my house and I had a million things I had to get done that day, so a bus ride to SoJo wasn't really an option. Forty-five dollars and forty-five minutes later I got my keys back. I'm not really sure why in the world they charge so much...it literally took 2 seconds to break in and unlock the door. What a scam.

Ugly: It's midterm week, need I say more?

I officially just spent over 10 hours studying yesterday for one of my sociology midterms. All day. Nonstop. I'm quite certain that I didn't study that much in high school cumulatively - AP tests included. Oh, and I forgot to mention the other billion hours I spent preparing for my sociology test over the weekend as well.

With all this studying you'd think I'd get over 100% on the test. But no. All I have to show is a measly little B. Not even a B+. I realize that generally speaking a B isn't really a bad score, but considering how much effort I put into preparing for it, there's no excuse for anything other than an A. I'm fairly positive that I should probably just drop out of school now. Yikes.

And to think it's only the beginning of the week.

No comments: