Pages

07 November 2009

Animorphs

Lately I've been considering what type of animal I would choose to be if given the option to transform into one (like the characters in the Animorphs book series). I still have not come up with a definitive answer yet. Of course being a llama is at the top of my list for obvious reasons. But then I started considering other things like birds. And sea turtles. And anteaters. And hedgehogs. And monkeys. But mostly birds because travel would be much, much easier. Although being a bird would have some drawbacks... like the possibility of getting electrocuted. Not appealing. Basically I still cannot decide what I'd be. Hmm.


So here's my question for you - what kind of animal would you choose to be and why?


PS - You know how some people look just like animals? A guy at my work looks like a (barely) humanized version of a prairie dog. I always wonder if people think I look like an animal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be a flamingo. Hands down.
Why? Well, they're pink, graceful, and abnormal. Plus also, people put them in their yards, on their shower curtains, etc. Who wouldn't want to be a flamingo?

Melanie said...

haha! I always think people look like animals. I don't know about you though...hmmm I will ponder that for a while. Let's see, I know Lee would be a bird, hands down. His dream is to fly. I would probably be a mermaid. But a pretty mermaid like on Peter Pan or Little Mermaid, not those freaky ones on Harry Potter.