...today was one of the best days of my life so far:
1. Ice cream for breakfast.
2. AMAZINGLY beautiful weather.
3. I stopped at the park on the way home from class and sang Michael Buble to myself while sitting in a pile of leaves.
4. Hot chocolate + cinnamon + chocolate ice cream.
5. Bird watching outside my apartment. The birds kept eating leaves and it was hilarious.
6. No traffic on the freeway coming home for the weekend.
7. Flu shot.
8. Taco stand.
9. Urban Outfitters 50% off sale. Pure heaven.
9 1/2. I discovered a new book I need: This is Not a Book
10. Galivanting through the streets of Salt Lake with my sister.
11. Drooling over everything at Sur La Table.
12. Sam's Club!
13. IBC Rootbeer.
14. This video.
There are too many other things to name. Life is beautful. The Church is true. And it's the weekend!!!
2 comments:
I am glad today was the best day of your life because I think all the bad things came my way today with a naughty baby boy! haha jk. But seriously, today was tough. I love you and I love all the lovely things you do in your life. I am jealous of all the free time you have to sit in leaves and watch birds, etc. I love days when things just fall into place! Hope you have just as good a weekend as you did day! :)
Keri Smith is a genius. Also, November is becoming my favorite month. Mostly because of the weather we've been having.
ps- word verification = dedlist. Think about it.
Post a Comment