Pages

18 November 2009

Thankful Thursday

I know it's not quite Thursday, but after the insanely hectic day I've had, I figured it would probably be a good idea to give a little thanks.

1. Real Salt Lake making it to the MLS Cup playoffs! After a fairly disappointing regular season, we finally decided to start playing amazing soccer in the playoffs. (sidenote...if anyone is heading up to Seattle this weekend and wants to let me tag along I won't complain one bit).

2. Lady Gaga, who reminds me that no matter how good I may look in green, wearing kermit the frog is never a good idea.
3. The fact that Thanksgiving is in a week. It is my favorite holiday. I cannot even wait to party with my family and stuff myself silly.

4. Books on CD.

5. Getting mail. A rare occasion, but exciting nonetheless.

No comments: