Pages

05 December 2009

Top 10 reasons why being Julia Child would be the best thing of all time.

After watching Julie and Julia at the dollar theater last night, it has come to my attention that I NEEEEEEED to go to culinary arts school (in Europe, of course). Right now. Aka I'm ready to drop out of college and become a world-renowned chef. Perhaps I will start speaking like Julia Child -- "Save the liver!" -- and I'll gradually become more and more like her.

Top 10 reasons why I wish I were Julia:
1. I'd be able to chop onions faster than anyone on the planet.
2. I would have an excuse to get fat (chefs are obligated to eat a lot, duh!)
3. I would win over every single person on the planet with my wild charm.
4. Everyone would be jealous of my voice.
5. I would live in Europe.
6. My husband would be rich.
7. I'd be confident enough to marry someone shorter than me.
8. I could wear rockin' hats all. the. time. And no one would judge my fashion sense because I am Julia Child, queen of the universe.
9. I'd own every kitchen appliance under the sun.
10. Oh yeah, and I'd make the dang tastiest food in all the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I NEED to see that movie. I've been dying to for months now. And now I'm dying even more with this scout-endorsement.