Pages

30 May 2012

i'm wearing my pajamas...since yesterday. maybe.

This is my 300th post. So I'm going to write 300 reasons why you should (or shouldn't) hang on every word I write.

Just kidding.

Today I was supposed to run 3 miles (or at least walk around the block). Instead I tried a sort of different exercise program for the day. I kept it simple...walking up the stairs and eating a bowl of cereal at 10am, walking down again, walking up again at 3:30pm for another bowl of cereal, walking down again. And then here's the really exciting part of my day...my mom chased me around the house and the entire front and back yard because she was trying to make me take a shower and go to the grocery store with her. I out-smarted her and crawled under the slightly open garage door and hid in the back room because hello! I was out of breath and tired of running. Plus I didn't actually want to see the world today.

My body is really sore though. I think if my tailbone had a mouth it would scream out in pain. Maybe I've been sitting on it too long. And my double chin is really weighing my head down, causing a severe neck and upper back pain. Who even knows why my leg keeps cramping...or maybe it's just falling asleep. I can't tell.

Marathon training is so hard.

2 comments:

Megan K Leavitt said...

Merrit, I love reading your blog. So much. I could probably come up with 300 reasons why I should hang on to your every word. The first being cause you're awesome :) I hope the training continues getting better! Maybe your mom can chase you around the block tomorrow!

Brooke said...

bahahahahahaha