Okay, so I don't mean to brag or anything, but Ecuador is the best invention God ever made.
Also I miss it.
Have I mentioned that before?
So here's this list (because I'm famous for those or something) of things I miss.
(You get the condensed version due to a very unwelcome thief who stole my camera and about one billion pictures)
Oh my. This family. They gave us so much food I almost barfed every Thursday. Favorite moment ever: walking to their house on Monday night hearing them singing hymns in their little house a block away.
This food. Please give me more of that menestra.
Playing with these kids.
Putting up with these boys
The bishop. And his family. He is going to be an apostle and also convert the entire city of Milagro.
This zone. And especially those water filters.
This sunset. (Better in real life)
Inviting people to church
Ward activities.
Spending too much time in hospitals
Going here. And hanging out with these cute hermanas.
Miracle baptisms
Everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment