1. You have REALLY cute handwriting2. I love your little drawrings...3. We could start a family book club (I'll join)4. I love your list!
Can you teach me to write like you?? How about draw like you?? How about can I just be you??? :)
haha! You are so cute and your background just makes me giggle! You should just keep it! It is like engineering paper or something...haha! You are amazing and you can come write lists for me any time!
RB Stairs of death everyday baby! Merrit, I love you. hah. This is great.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
1. You have REALLY cute handwriting
2. I love your little drawrings...
3. We could start a family book club (I'll join)
4. I love your list!
Can you teach me to write like you?? How about draw like you?? How about can I just be you??? :)
haha! You are so cute and your background just makes me giggle! You should just keep it! It is like engineering paper or something...haha! You are amazing and you can come write lists for me any time!
RB Stairs of death everyday baby! Merrit, I love you. hah. This is great.
Post a Comment