How I've Spent My Last Few Moments as a Free Individual With No Obligations:
1. Partying it up for Lesa's birthday - Dinner at Goodwood, ComedySportz, SubZero, and a scenic tour of Provo.
2. Reading - I've finished 3 books so far...many more to go. I have to limit my trips to the library because the stack keeps getting higher and higher.

3. iFly-ing - The closest thing to skydiving you can get without flinging yourself from a plane. And just for the record, I can't wait to skydive for reals. Best thing EVER. Video to come in the near future.
5. Solo hiking - I know, I know, you're not supposed to hike alone, but let's be honest - it's the best thing ever. 
Don't judge me for looking absolutely disgusting. In my defense, it was super hot outside and the hike was quite difficult.
Don't judge me for looking absolutely disgusting. In my defense, it was super hot outside and the hike was quite difficult.
6. Other exciting adventures including shopping, eating watermelon, jump roping, cleaning, facebook-ing (I have to get my fill since I won't have internet or phone service at Mill Hollow), looking for internships, and wasting time sitting around doing absolutely nothing.
As much as I complain about the fact that I have to start work tomorrow (because trust me, there's plenty to complain about - no phone service, no internet, too much nasty cleaning, snowy weather, long grueling days of work, trying to figure everything out, etc. take your pick.)....I am actually looking forward to it. It'll be nice to finally have something to do everyday. Sitting around being very unproductive isn't all it's cracked up to be. Strangely enough, it'll be rather refreshing to not have to deal with dummy technology, too. Hopefully I won't want to crawl in a hole and die by the end of the summer.
As much as I complain about the fact that I have to start work tomorrow (because trust me, there's plenty to complain about - no phone service, no internet, too much nasty cleaning, snowy weather, long grueling days of work, trying to figure everything out, etc. take your pick.)....I am actually looking forward to it. It'll be nice to finally have something to do everyday. Sitting around being very unproductive isn't all it's cracked up to be. Strangely enough, it'll be rather refreshing to not have to deal with dummy technology, too. Hopefully I won't want to crawl in a hole and die by the end of the summer.

2 comments:
FUN!! I'll miss you and hope you come soon!
Come home soon and often...sorry-it's late.
Post a Comment