It's finals week. So naturally I've been spending absurd amounts of time at the library. Here are some library-related tidbits:
1. Provo Library > HBLL (library on campus). Less people, less PDA, less stress. More quiet, more sunlight, more comfortable chairs, more eclectic people.
2. The same people come here every. single. day. Mostly it's old men with grey beards. Also there is an old bag lady in a wheelchair and a black guy who talks about terrorists. (Remember this guy?) They read magazines and newspapers. Well, and the black guy reads conspiracy novels.
3. People sleep here. A lot. I don't blame them. The chairs are amazing. An old man (reading a magazine, naturally) just fell asleep next to me. He started snoring REALLY loud. I burst out in uncontrollable laughter. No one else seemed to notice, which made me laugh even harder.
4. Sitting next to the huuuge window is almost as good as sitting outside. Almost. The only difference is that it's warmer outside than it is in here. Why is the air conditioner on full blast?
5. I am going to have a library in my house when I grow up. I will. The thought of it makes me giddy. Maybe I'll invite some of the Provo Library regulars over to read books. I feel kind of like we're friends now because I see them every day. But maybe they won't come because I won't have magazines to read. Just legit books. Okay, books and the Real Simple magazine because I love it too much to give it up.
Okay, back to studying.
No comments:
Post a Comment