So my lovely roommate and I decided to throw a tea party (with herbal tea. don't freak out.) last weekend to celebrate Spring and General Conference and being pseudo-British. It was a very classy affair. I have a feeling it will be an annual extravaganza from now on.
Please enjoy this photolog of our tea party adventure. Also don't judge the crappy pictures. I blame the horrible lighting.
I accused Nancy of stealing an egg from me while I was cooking. Turns out it actually rolled off onto the ground and exploded all over my ipod.
We like cupcakes. Especially tiny, dainty ones.
I want a copy of this picture of Lesa billboard size.
Fruit bruschetta. Loved it. Find the recipe here.
4 comments:
I love your guts.
Lesa has a finger in her mouth.
I won't accept you blaming the lighting for any picture not turning out like you'd hoped. But I really liked them anyways. Nice composition on the food shots especially. I felt like I was being drawn into the cupcakes and fruit bruschetta.
JOANNA!
#1 eric is too analytical
#2 I hate comments, only when they don't publish correctly
#3 What am I going to do without you for so long! I will make a cardboard cutout of you and dance with it everyday i guess...
Post a Comment