Quick update -
1. I´m in Mexico and loving it.
2. The place we´re staying in covered in topiaries. (maybe I spelled that wrong. whatever) They have every shape imaginable...cats. sheep. hearts. stars. ducks. turkeys.
3. The kids in Bautista Grande are cuter than you could possibly imagine.
4. Yesterday a ginormous hord of children sat around me, begging me to write english words in their notebooks. I expect to hear them greet us with ´´hi!´´ instead of hola this morning.
5. I got my mission call on Wednesday! Ecuador Guayaquil South. I have no idea where that is. Okay, Ecuador yes. Guayaquil not so much. I´m thrilled. Also shocked. Also every other emotion known to man. I hope this is normal.
6. I was convinced I wouldn´t get called Spanish speaking. But I did. Finally I will learn this dang language!
7. I´m missing breakfast. (Also when i was typing missing i kept typing mission. i had to erase and re-type it 3 times.)
8. This internet sucks. I probably won´t update much.
9. I love life and Mexico and my group and everything.
10. Okay...I think that´s all. I didnt barf on the plane or anything super thrilling like mallory. but i still have 3.5 weeks for wild things to happen to me.
1 comment:
Awe Mer! So good to hear you didn't barf on the plane (2x):) Mission! Every emotion eh? Does that include apathy, fury, and depression?
Post a Comment