Okay. I have a new obsession. Okay, lots of new obsessions. Books, mountains, foods, blogs, flowers, mission preparing, and hammocks. Some of my obsessions aren't actually new...merely rediscovered. But they feel new like 5 dollar bills you find in the pocket of a jacket you haven't worn in 8 months.
My recent obsessions?
This hobby
This place
(Mill Hollow)
This berry
This dessert
5 comments:
Dear Scout,
Thank you for introducing me to thxthxthx and inadvertently ruining my plans of having time for anything productive today.
:P
You make an adorable pie model.
ps- word verification: 'croshes'. It's "crochet" in French.
...errr...
What am I going to do without my cute and spontaneous travel bff for 18 months. cry. that's what.
Make me a pie in a cute apron. Also. Do you know what I did in Fiji. Kayaked 35 miles on the ocean in 3 days. Do you know how incredible I am? Now you do.
Just looked at that thanks blog. Even thought my fever is burning my body, I feel so grateful for everything. I've wanted to start a blog like that myself. But Leah did a better job.
Post a Comment