I am in love with this cake. Actually, love doesn't even begin to cover it. I want to get married tomorrow just so I can have it.
My obsession with foodie things is having a very powerful resurgence since I eat, sleep, and breathe food at Mill Hollow. I absolutely adore my job (except when it requires emptying a nasty bucket of water full of 7 drown mice. I barfed.).
One thing I've learned this summer: the way to people's heart is through their stomach. I think this explains why Italians are known for their lovin'.
This week's food creations included homemade bagels, pasta primavera, 101 different ways to serve pound cake and lemon bars, the best homemade salsa of all time, heavenly meatball sandwiches, and Indonesian peanut chicken. Oh yeah, and those nasty hot dogs the poor children have to eat. Sorry, kids!
Post-mission culinary arts school adventure?...I think yes.

3 comments:
Remind me why I didn't work this week? Maybe I should have just taken a joy ride for a couple of those meals.
Also, that cake is divine looking. And mesmerizingly pretty. (Google is telling me that mesmerizingly is not actually a word. Whatev.)
I am dying to take the Wilton's master course in cake decorating in Chicago. It'll take me at least 18 months to save the money for it. Wanna come? :)
I just HEART lemon bars so much!
I love that you want to learn and do everything. It's one of my favorite things about you.
Post a Comment