Pages

14 August 2010

Utah

I'm sort of in love with this place. I thought I hated it for a long time, and then I left for a while. I missed it while I was gone. I fell even more in love when I got back. There are millions of reasons I love this place, and the list grows daily. I love Utah in the summer. And I love it in the fall and spring. Sometimes I pretend like I still hate it in the winter, but the truth is I love it then, too - even with the smog and endless months of snow.

Reason #1 to love Utah:

Twilight concert series at Pioneer Park. Free concerts every Thursday night in the summer.

Matisyahu played last night. I died of love.


Everyone else in the state of Utah loves it too. I have never rubbed up against so many sweaty, drunk people smoking doobies in my life. 

2 comments:

Lesa said...

PLEASE don't turn into a weirdy again up there. I would miss you too much.

ALSO I'm turning into a hippy myself, and I need lessons. I can't wait to see/kiss your beautiful face when you return.

Eric Layland said...

Ditto to Lesa. Bahaha

Also. Matisyahu. What a dream. I need a good concert when I get home. Do you think You could get out of the MTC for Ingrid?