I love a lot of things. Here is a brief list of them:
1. The Avett Brothers. They make my heart like a kick drum.
2. Moab. I cannot wait to grow up to be a hippie so I can climb mountains and rocks all day.
3. Photography. I crave to take pictures. I also crave to be good at taking pictures. Someday it will happen.
4. Gospel Doctrine. I teach it. And I love it. Is that weird?
5. Smart people. Mostly they make me feel inadequate, but also inspired.
6. Food. Umm...self explanatory. Maybe I should be more specific: good food.
7. Books. One of two things will happen in my life: I will open a book store or I will have a massive library with a sliding ladder. Actually either one will include a sliding ladder.
8. My journal. Because it's kind of nice to have a place to write about stuff that is too deep (read: embarrassing) to post on my blog.
9. The Amazing Race. Someday I will be on that show and travel the world and the entire nation will cheer for me to win.
10. Wool socks and fleece. They kept me super toasty on below freezing nights in Moab. I'm a fan (even though wool socks make me look like I have kankles).
11. Deja vu. I don't know why I love having it, but I do. It's kind of magical for some reason.
Sometimes I really hate things, too. Such as...
1. Technology. I came back from Moab to an inbox packed with emails. I think I prefer to be disconnected from the world.
2. Homework. It really gets in the way of adventure-ing my way through life.
3. Pickles. I really, really, really hate them. The smell. The look. The taste. It's all bad. Don't try to convince me otherwise.
4. In-your-face-obnoxious people. Please take it down a notch.
5. Facebook. Remind me why I waste time on that dumb thing looking at pictures of my friend from elementary school's vacation to Spain?
6. China. I won't elaborate.
I love more things than I hate.
1 comment:
Love:
Camping in Moab
Hate:
Arby's
Post a Comment