On Saturday I went to Walgreens to get some stuff. I was wandering around the aisles and my life turned into a mini musical...sort of.
I picked up a Looney Tune Easter basket and suddenly some weird Looney Tune song started playing throughout the store. Weird. I walked around some more. When I got to the register, I saw some Willy Wonka golden ticket chocolate bars, so naturally I picked one up and thought about how amazing my life would be if I won the golden ticket. Then "Golden Ticket" from Willy Wonka started to play.
The cashier asked me if I wanted to buy one for $1.99. I told him I only wanted a free one. Right as the words were coming out of my mouth I looked down at a sign by the register that said "Free candy bar if we don't offer!" I can predict the future.
2 comments:
I don't understand. Was this a dream...?
Nope. It was real life.
Post a Comment