1. Finish the Book of Mormon
2. Survive mouth surgery (aka get wisdom teeth out) - 2 down, 2 to go
3. Read a classic novel (I'm open to recommendations)
4. Organize all the crap in my room (confession. I still haven't unpacked since I moved home 3 weeks ago. oops.)
5. Plan a fabulous trip to Costa Rica with this girl
6. Go to the gym 5 times a week
7. Give meaningful service
8. Make an article of clothing
9. Eat an entire watermelon by myself
10. Submit mission papers (almost done!!)
11. Run a 10k
12. Ride a bike everywhere
13. Go to the temple weekly
14. Cook at least 1 meal a week for the fam
15. Master gnocchi
16. Get a sexy tan
17. Plant a mini garden (herbs in the windowsill will suffice)
18. Take one picture every day
19. Be crafty
20. Learn a song on the piano or guitar
What are your goals for the summer?


3 comments:
1. Visit the llama's with my favorite llama lover
2. Get a rockin' farmers tan
3. learn how to be better at the manual setting on my camera
4. Be open minded to new opportunities and change instead of just sticking to the things I already know I like.
I'm sure there's more, I'm gonna keep thinking... maybe I'll blog about it. I love copy catting!
1. Learn french.
2. Get a boy.
3. Get skinny.
4. Get tan.
5. Go to France.
6. Serve at least one person everyday.
7. Sleep for more than 5 hours in a night.
8. Become ever closer with my Father in Heaven and my Savior.
Most of mine are superficial. Don't judge me.
merrit..did you know that if you eat a lot of watermelon your poop will be red?
i didnt believe mom when she told me, but not to be gross or anything...i ate half a watermelon. andddd..mom was right..
sooo be aware.
Post a Comment