I'm a list lover too! And I had to laugh out loud when I read this! I do this! An hours past, and I'm still in my car...making lists! Then I get really mad at myself for not being more productive! I say to myself "you idiot you could be done with this stupid workout by now!" And I run in the gym...madder then H! Makes me work harder! My Crazy? Yes! Don't answer that!
5 comments:
That is why we are besties. Period.
Thank goodness I found your list book!.... and everything else you own.
I'm a list lover too! And I had to laugh out loud when I read this! I do this! An hours past, and I'm still in my car...making lists! Then I get really mad at myself for not being more productive! I say to myself "you idiot you could be done with this stupid workout by now!" And I run in the gym...madder then H! Makes me work harder! My Crazy? Yes! Don't answer that!
HE HE HE HE!!! I TOTALLY LOVE THIS! You crack me up! I'm with ya --
I like this list. You're cute.
Post a Comment