Pages

03 October 2010

Sandstone

It's official. I'm head over heels in love with Utah. I'm going to miss this place. A lot.

I spent the weekend in Moab and fell even more in love with this state.

Highlights?
Swinging in the middle of Corona Arch
You can sort of see Joel and Jace standing on top of this arch. Yep. They rappelled down it. I was content to wait at the bottom and take pictures. It was too dark to get sweet pictures of the swing we made. But trust me. It was rad.
Taking a nap at Broken Arch

Jumping off this cliff

Jumping over Balanced Rock

Learning how to drive a stick shift

Plus a thousand other rad things...stargazing, off-roading, slack lining, guitar jamming, park playing, bookstore/thrift store browsing, Thai food eating, and laughing. I adore Moab.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys are legit. That sounds like so much fun!