Remember how I was (am? I don't know.) training for a marathon?
I got up to 8 miles (go ahead, congratulate me for my awesomeness) and then my feet started having issues. Instead of going to the doctor and taking care of it, I sort of got discouraged and my running became sporadic.
Maybe marathon-ing isn't my style. Or maybe it will be later. Or maybe I'll still kick my butt into gear and go run it anyway. I haven't decided.
What I have decided, however, is that I am totally into this idea:
http://sundaerun.com
Run and get fat doing it? Yes, please.
Or maybe this one...
http://www.runtherave.com
1 comment:
My friend is doing run the rave. I kind of want to do run the rave. Problem? My kind of running is running to the store. I don't even know how long a 5K is. I mean, I know what K stands for, but I missed that conversion in math class somewhere. (I should probably just google it) Moral of the story, it all sounds super fun minus the running part.
Post a Comment