Ok, so they won't actually change your life. Or maybe they will. Either way, they're pretty swell in my opinion.
I've spent my fair share of time surfing the web the past little while and I've found a few pretty cool links you might want to check out. Turns out the Internet has more to offer than just Facebook and blog stalking! So with no further adu, here are a few of my recent findings:
1. http://www.demogirl.com/
Molly McDonald does tutorials about cool sites she's found and such. I haven't had a chance to check this out extensively, but from what I've seen it's very cool and super helpful. One of my favorites so far is called Print What You Like - a site where you can select specific items on a webpage to print. This means no more wasting paper printing those dumb ads on the sides! Molly's tutorial goes through some pretty rad features this site has to offer.
2. http://www.jott.com/
You know when you get a brilliant idea when you're doing something random like riding the bus to the grocery store? (Oh, you don't ride the bus to the grocery store? Silly me, I forget that other people actually have cars to take them places.)
Chances are, brilliance strikes and then two seconds later you've forgotten what your great idea was. With Jott you can set up an account, call them up, and explain your idea or whatever. They'll transcribe your audio and you can view it on your account. You can also jott other people, so your thing will be sent to them.
3. http://www.mindmeister.com/
Once you have your great idea, it's nice to have a way to organize it. This is where MindMeister comes in. This is a mind mapping site you can use to help with brainstorming and organizing all those brilliant ideas you come up with on a daily basis.
Maybe I'm just behind the times and with my discovery of these sites...you all probably already know about them. But hopefully these will be helpful to someone, somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment