Let's face it. The world is inundated with quite a bit of crap these days - bailout bills, college midterms, pens that are out of ink, and bread that gets moldy the day after you buy it, just to name a few. We could all use a glass-half-full perspective every once in a while. With that said, I'd light to take a minute and highlight stuff that doesn't suck.
Today's non-sucky thing I'd like to talk about is a good ol' high-quality hair straightener. I'm not one to spend oodles of money on anything to do with haircare or makeup and other such items, but I've fairly recently come to learn that laying down a couple extra bucks on a straightener is a good investment in the long-run. It saves loads of time in the morning because you don't have to go over the same bit of hair twenty times in an attempt to tame the frizz. Just one or two runs through a strand and badda-bing, badda-boom, you have yourself a frizz-free mane. As an added bonus, a decent straightener doesn't yank out chunks of your hair every five seconds.

I swear by the Generic Value Products flat iron, which is the same this as the CHI, but not quite as pricey. I got mine at Sally's Beauty Supply for about $60. So do yourself a favor and try it out. You won't be sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment