Pages

01 October 2008

Oh Happy Day

Here's some highlights of the week thus far:
  1. Went shopping and spent way more money than I should have.
  2. Didn't fail my Spanish test (I'm still waiting on the final grade, but I'm pretty sure it was halfway decent)
  3. Slept in and didn't go to Book of Mormon (sleep=good, not going to class=bad)
  4. Got more sleep during the devotional and Marketing
  5. Laughed till my stomach hurt in Stats. If you ever take stats 221 at BYU, take it from Reese or don't take it at all.
  6. Made delicious enchiladas for dinner--my first decent meal in waaaay too long.
  7. Wasn't late for my Relief Society meeting (I have a habit of tardiness when it comes to those dang meetings. But really it's not my fault...honest!)
  8. Went visiting teaching
  9. Ate lots of cookies
  10. Heading home for part of the weekend. Yay for free laundry services! Oh, and getting to see the fam won't be too bad either.
  11. Got a job at the MTC!
Does it make you feel uneasy that there are 11 things on my list instead of a nice round number of ten? Isn't it weird how such a little thing can drive you absolutely crazy?

I'm pretty stoked about my new job for a couple reasons. My dad will finally get off my back about getting one, and now I won't feel as guilty when I go on shopping sprees. I just went in for orientation today and I'll probably start next week (or as soon as I fill out my paperwork crap). I'm only working like 10 hours a week in the cafeteria slopping food onto the missionaries' plates. It'll be a good time.

No comments: