Pages

06 September 2009

Book Binding





I found my new love...and checked one thing off my goals for this semester list (learn a new skill)! I met a lady at the Provo farmer's market a few weeks ago who teaches book binding classes. She was doing sign ups at a discounted rate, so I decided to do it.

I went to the class on Friday and had an absolute blast. Learning to bind a book was much harder than I thought it would be. After several near-catastrophes, my book miraculously turned out to be pretty stellar. I wish I could make books every day of my life now. And I would fill them with lists. I'm pretty sure it's my true calling in life. Now if only I could find a money tree to finance my book binding addiction.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Remember how I am 1000% jealous of this?!? I wish you would become pro at this so that you could teach me. Let's work on that plan, mkay?

MD said...

That can most certainly be arranged. Bassa.