The luck of the Irish was with me today. I woke up at 6:00 this morning to raindrops hitting my window and lightning brightening up my room. I couldn't have asked for a better alarm clock.
I threw on my Chacos and some capris (to avoid soggy pants) and headed out the door for class. Turns out Chacos are ideal shoes for puddle jumping, which I fully enjoyed in the lake that formed outside my apartment...and in every puddle on my route to school. People stared. And chuckled to themselves. It would have been nice if someone had joined me - splashing in puddles is more fun when you're not doing it by yourself.
I wish I were in Ireland again to enjoy an almost constant drizzle and plenty of puddles to jump in.
2 comments:
Had I been there, I would have puddle jumped with you. :)
<3 rain
Post a Comment