There are two things that I absolutely love in life: books and lists.
I bought the most adorable journal at Barnes and Noble and made it into a book of my life according to lists. Thus far I've made lists of things I learned over the summer, goals I have for the coming year, awesome ideas for fun/cheap date ideas (not that I will ever actually use that list. Perhaps I just made it to benefit other people), and books I want to read (in Spanish and in English)...and there are a bunch more in the works. I am in hot pursuit of a career centered around making lists. Who wouldn't love to get paid to do such a wickedly awesome job?!


2 comments:
1. I'm pretty sure I've seen that journal at B&N. I like how you linked to it through Amazon.
2. If there is not a list-making profession out there, we are creating one immediately (I think we've even got that plan on a list somewhere...)
3. Um... your lists make me feel unmotivated.
4. Also, I am jealous of your artsy-fartsy-ness.
5. Bassa.
Post a Comment