Pages

20 July 2010

Follow the Prophet

I'm meeting the prophet tomorrow! Yeah, you read that right. Thomas S. Monson. My palms are sweating and I feel giddy like a little girl the night before Christmas. I've gone through my closet twice trying to find something to wear. Nothing. I went shopping and all I ended up buying two cartigans. (Why am I so addicted to those things?!) Neither of them are summertime prophet-meeting material.

On the topic of clothes...if anyone reading this blog has any genius ideas of where I might find some rockin' missionary attire, please feel free to let me know. I'd like to avoid looking like a frumpy pioneer for 18 months.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

1)I am obsessed with cardigans too. I have a ridiculous amount. It must run in the family.
2)I am insanely jealous you get to meet the prophet.

Anonymous said...

yeah, you should avoid the frumpy pioneer look hahahaha