Pages

02 July 2010

Legitly Hippie

I wore the same shirt for 3 days in a row and rode the public bus around Costa Rica. So legitly hippie. Oh yeah, and I saw monkeys and sloths and crocodiles. I had to fight off a raccoon who was trying to steal my stuff. Explored rocks and almost got attacked by nasty black crabs. Ate fish tacos at a bar where they have swings instead of stools. Learned I actually like fish tacos. Ziplined through the rainforest.

We were supposed to take a quick overnight trip to the surf town of Jaco and drive back with Nancy's grandma to San Jose in the morning. Instead we decided to drive down to Quepos and spend a couple nights there to explore the rainforest and hang out at the beach. We rode the bus back this morning. None of us brought more than a change of clothes and a swimsuit. I could get used to this hippie lifestyle.


Trashy things I love: having wild hair.
Trashy things I hate: riding the public bus in only a swimsuit.

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Let's do this for the rest of forever...together.

Celeste said...

MMMMM - I LOVE fish tacos!!! I bet they are even better in Costa Rica for sure!