Pages

14 September 2010

My birthday was on Saturday. It was positively the best 21st birthday of my life. Maybe even the best birthday of all time. It involved skydiving, climbing trees, swinging at the park, feeding ducks, eating tacos, running into a giant Brazilian fest, exploring bookstores, eating more food, mini golfing, and hanging out with some of the most fabulous people on the planet.

Did I mention I jumped out of a plane at 13,000 feet? Yeah, I totally did. I did back flips in the air and steered the parachute and nailed the landing. I imagine that I looked awkward the entire time, judging by the awkwardness of this picture. Whatever. Totally worth it. I can't even begin express how absolutely incredible it was. (Brooke - even you would have loved it. Bassa.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cool.

TD

Eric Layland said...

Sweet picture! I'm jealous of your adventures yet again. So awesome. Glad your birthday rocked:)