Ok, so basically I am loving school now (for the moment, at least. It tends to have its ups and downs). It was kind of a long time coming, but it really is turning out to be quite fun.
The homework side of things, however....mmm...not so good. I think I deserve a trophy for queen of procrastination. I definitely need to step it up, seeing as how midterms are just around the corner! If anyone has brilliant Spanish skills, you should probably volunteer to dress up as me and go take my tests and maybe even go to class for me daily. I'm serious. I'll pay good money to anyone willing to do so.
This weekend was pretty chill. I cursed the heat and the blistering sun beating down on me at the football game. I still hate football, but it was fun just hanging out with my friends and whatnot.
Tonight I made some delicious banana pancakes (definitely a Merrit specialty. Life would not be complete without them). Like any sophisticated person, I ate them on the run in 4 different courses as I power-walked - in true Relief Society fashion - from one meeting to the next.
Who knew Sundays could be so busy? Today we had church in the morning, a fireside at 6, a building safety meeting at 7:30, and ward prayer at 8:30 (except I thought it was at 8, so basically we ended up walking back and forth twice anyway, so we should get extra credit for practically going to 2 of them).
At around 10 my roommate convinced me to ignore my homework and go tunnel singing. Mainly I was happy for an excuse to procrastinate even longer. What is tunnel singing, you might ask? Well, all of these people gather in a tunnel by the Marriott Center and sing hymns for an hour on Sunday nights. It was amazing! What a good way to close the Sabbath and start a new week!
Well, that's about it for my boring weekend update. Sorry if you've fallen asleep and gotten drool on your keyboard...I mostly just write on this for myself because it's far easier (and less time consuming) than writing in a journal. Cheerio!
1 comment:
I definetly do love reading your blogs!! I miss banana pancakes.
I miss brian
I miss you especially though
Post a Comment