Pages

26 September 2008

Time Machine



Ever felt like you were born in the wrong decade? Ever wondered what you would have looked like if you graduated in the class of '58? Ever wanted to take a time machine back to simpler times?


Look no further. I have recently been introduced to one of the greatest inventions on the world wide web. Yearbook Yourself is a site where you can upload a picture of yourself and find out what you would have looked like in years past. The one I've posted above is me in 1984. Pretty classy, eh?
Here's a couple others from my yearbook...

1994

2000

1968

It just so happens that once you discover the entertaining value of this site, you might actually become very addicted. My advice? Do your stats homework BEFORE logging on. Don't say I didn't warn you.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

My favorite is 1994. Love it!